Sawyer County Fairgrounds Rules
The Sawyer County Fairgrounds is available for public use. Visit the UW Extension office in the Sawyer County Courthouse or call the SCAFA at 715-934-2721 for details and to reserve the grounds.
Groups requesting use of the grounds for fundraising purposes, extended use of the grounds or large gatherings must complete a SCF Reservation Application form available at the UW Extension office or visit www.sawyercountyfair.org and download a SCF Reservation Application. The Sawyer County Fair Board will consider all applications at the regularly scheduled board meeting held the third Wednesday of each month.
• Pets are not allowed on the SCF.
• Smoking is not allowed in any building. Camp-type fires are not allowed without permission and permit.
• The buildings and their contents must be left set-up how they were found.
• No beverages in glass containers will be allowed on the SCF grounds.
• Noise level must be reduced at 10:00 p.m. so it cannot be heard outside the SCF grounds.
• All trash must be hauled off site and disposed of properly. Garbage can liners are not provided.
• One port-a-potty is on-site at the SCF grounds.
• The SCAFA insurance does not cover your activity.
• No additions, alterations or improvements will be made to SCF property or its buildings without written request to the SCAFA and board approval.
• Use of the SCAFA logo and/or name cannot be used without expressed written consent from the SCAFA.
• Fairground users agree to hold the Sawyer County and the Sawyer County Agricultural Fair Association harmless from any loss or damage, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of using the Sawyer County Fairgrounds, whether that loss arises from bodily injury, property damage or from any other cause. In the event that Sawyer County or SCAFA receive notice of any injury, property damage or claim of any type arising out of the use of the SCF, users agree to defend Sawyer County and the SCAFA and compensate them. If user’s fail to defend Sawyer County and the SCAFA after notice, Sawyer County and SCAFA may engage attorneys. Users shall bear the cost of such attorneys.